English topic

« Older   Newer »

1. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I would like to return to China this year, but only students that are in the 4th year can go! :dttm:

2. Bib3
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

aaawww at my time at school they didn't propose to do those tipe of exchange.. how sad ç__ç
    the max in my high school (superiori) was an exchange in france. but only for people who studied french for at least 5 years. well I started study it only in high school sooo I was out of it right at the start..
    I reeeeaaally wuold like to go to china... soooo saaaaaddd!!!! D: how envyous! ^^

oh, and thanks to marvellous matte for the explenation ^^

3.     Top   Dislike

Esiste solo l'inevitabile

Group
    Wilberini
    +196

Status
    Oh I love returning in India too... It changed my life and my soul so badly.
    Anyways, I'll do B2 english code with my university and in future I'll take the profecency to work outside of Italy, but I've to see where I'll work in xD *if it's France I'll have to take white 3.0 :)*

4. ´vera.m
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Wow, Gimp World people is so international! :=D:

5. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I was very impressed by Beijing and China in general, but Chinese people are very rude and impolite :mofu:

6.     Top   Dislike

Esiste solo l'inevitabile

Group
    Wilberini
    +196

Status
    Me neither: Indian people are fabolous, very polite, sweet and have a streight bound with their traditions and past that is a little bit "frighting" talking with them, but I was totally encharmed **

7. matte‚
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I've just read on my school's web site, that my "super" school offers lots of projects. I'm starting the fifth class and I' ve NEVER heard about the most of them. They also say that you could use the library when you want, but in reallity it isn't. :Jimi: Luckily, it's my last year, because i don't like the "habitat" of the high school: for example if you want to stay at school for studyng you can't eve if the school'll close at 5 p.m. I really hope that the "university life" will be better.

Aaaand, so, this morning I was asking me: why do not starting a correspondence with a penfriend? I think that it could be great! But, really i don't know how to start. So i hope that you could help me :kiss:

8.     Top   Dislike

Advanced Member

Group
    Wilberini
    +209

Status
    Anonymous
    I've finished high school this year and finish of the exam was a liberation! I was tired of the "habitat" just like you, but when I was home I cried. In the end five years are such a looong time! :)

I think that have a penfriend in the era of social networks is a great think! So pick up a pen and a paper and the words will exit on their own ;)

9. ´vera.m
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Matte, I hate the habitat of italian high schools for your same reasons! Despite in my school projects there are really, but if you aren't recommended you are so disadvantaged .-. I wrote before my experience in comenius project:

CITAZIONE (´vera.m @ 7/9/2013, 19:49) 
    I had a similiar experience with comenius project: I went in Hamburg and hosted a polish girl. We had the partnership with six countries but I did only one travel, other italians two... at school there are always recommentations .-.

About the penfriend idea: my suggestion is talking with people in sites like deviantart or last.fm (on DA I'm sure that you're already signed!), since I knew, on last.fm, a russian girl with I chat often and send letters too :=D: Thanks to internet is really easy to find friends abroad!

10. 0 sheila 0
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I just discovered this topic, and I think Matte had an awesome idea! This topic shouldn't "die" or get buried, so.. let's resuscitate it! The last argument was high schools and penfriends and I actually don't know anything about this..^^" *I'm feeling so ignorant*
    So.. shall we talk about something else, just to practice English? what about movies?

11.     Top   Dislike

Ψ

Group
    Wilberini
    +367

Status
    Anonymous
    I would like to penfriends to write in french ç_ç I don't know a website for do it ç_ç
    I never see a movies in english ... ^^"

se ho sbagliato qualcosa avvertitemi per mp, è tutt'oggi che faccio errori stupidissimi...Sia in francese che in inglese. Non è giornata T_T

12. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Jenny there are so many websites with penfriends! You just have to google it and choose your favourite :)
    I love watching movies in their original language, but sometime they're hard to understand, so I put English subs if the movie is in English.
    I prefer reading books in their original language. For example I downloaded Hunger Games few days ago and it was written in English.

How about your holiday? How are you going to spend your vacation's days? :=D:

56 replies since 10/7/2013, 18:00   415 views