English topic

« Older   Newer »

1. matte‚
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

this evening i ate sushi *^* and after that i went into the Mondadori store, and i found a lot of books that i would read. It's sucks :(
    I'll carry on seeing grey's anatomy, see you my dears!
    Love u :kiss:

2. Flox^-^
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Oh my god it's a fantastic topic! So...can I write in English? muhahahhahah We can open the French topic, too... :XD:

3. Kiku Honda
        +1   Top   Dislike

User deleted

Oh no, Flox! I hate French! I think that this topic is very useful! But I have already 10 in my 'skills-document' (?). u-u

4. matte‚
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Hi everyone!
    I realised that i hadn't spoken enough, this summer. So, I've just decided that I'll write here something eeeevery day.
    So, yesterday i had my first 'driving test' lesson, it was AMAZING! I was so excited! Luckily I have already got the driving license, for the motors, so I've already known the most importants things.
    On Wensday, i'll start school. I'm sooo sad. This summer has finished too quickly :( The following days, i'll tell you about ALL my holidays :grace:

5. Bib3
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

OoOoooh I didn't know of this topic! *O* I love it!
    Well well well good to know... I usually use to write/read in english for my job. I write a lot in china/taiwan/india so the main lenguage is obviously english.
    But I Swear that an Indian speaking in English is something you had to listen at least one time in life xD
    Is simply absurd! xD I reeeeaaaaally laugh a lot every time I take those calls... Poor me...
    In reality with writing I don't have much problems.. To exercise I read a lot in english. Most mangas right now.
    The problem for me is the spoking lenguage. I'm not so into it. Well... I don't have anyone to exercise with sooo.. well I lack a lot. I know it and it embarass me a little. Oh well...whatever!

@matte: honey maybe you mean Wednesday? Seems you lost some letters xD
    I hate that day, my thongue work against me every time I try to say that name >.<
    sooo now you're a new danger on the streets (joking my dear) happy for you!
    one thing I could tell you, from my personal experience i mean, don't be so sure of yourself honey, at least not at the start.. but good luck! ^^

6. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Me too! I started my lessons for the driving licence last Monday! :excited:
    Matte my school is starting on Thursday, but I'm quite happy :=D:

7.     Top   Dislike

Advanced Member

Group
    Wilberini
    +60

Status
    OMG I just discovered this topic, and it's just amazing!
    For the ones who doesn't know it, I'm an England addicted. I'm in love with English language, English people, English literature, English football... English stuff.

My English is quite good, but I want to improve it because I'd like to live in London. I wish one day I'll be able to speak English without Italian accent. This year I'm going to try to get the FCE, and I'm also going to attend a conversation course, to improve my fluency, my vocabulary and my pronunciation.

Anywaaaay, I'm starting to go to school on Wednesday too, but I'm not that sad. Sincerely, this summer has been very boring. I just want to get back to normal life. Obviously I'm gonna change my mind in not more than a week! OuO
    I miss some of my classmates because I rarely have seen this summer, but the person I miss the most is my Maths teacher. Really, it may seem quite weird, but I miss his lessons!
    I have done maybe the 20% of my homework, I know this should make my worried, but (idk why) it actually doesn't.

8.     Top   Dislike

Esiste solo l'inevitabile

Group
    Wilberini
    +196

Status
    Ah, so lucky me that I've not to get ready before the 30th! Anyways, I've to do one exam more (physic 2) and one oral exam (yeah, organic chemy powa!!), but in some ways I'm trying to relax myself and take mental control to not freaking out xD

9. Bib3
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Excuse me for my ignorance... But what's FCE? <.<

10. matte‚
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

First Certificate Exam :) I had done it in March and i passed it :excited: I was so excited when the results came out!
    I've just bought my first glass. I'm pretty sure that i'll lose it in a few days XD

11. ´vera.m
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

What an amazing topic!! :excited:
    I like languages, and next year I am studying at university english and arabic. But I need to improve my english, at first =S
    This week I started my lessons for driving license too! I'm pretty good at tests, for now, and this experience remember me guitar lessons that I had two years ago: they're lessons which I chose to attend, not like school which is boring for the lot of useless things that you must learn despite you don't want to!

12. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I did FCE too, but my score wasn't so high and I was quite sad. I think that I'm not very good at English and I need to do a lot of exercise. :shy: For this reason, I started to chat with an American-Chinese girl on FB! She is 21. I think that she is an interesting girl. I chat in English and in Chinese with her. :=D:

13. ´vera.m
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Umh, I've never done FCE or other levels of it but maybe I should =/
    What a nice thing *-* I chat with a russian girl who I knew on last.fm, but only in english xD

14. Gallipolina'95
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

I have also my exchange student, a Chinese girl, to chat with. :=D: I was in Beijing last March and she hosted me in her house. She's such a nice girl! :wub:

15. ´vera.m
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Oh yes, I remember when you wrote about it!
    I had a similiar experience with comenius project: I went in Hamburg and hosted a polish girl. We had the partnership with six countries but I did only one travel, other italians two... at school there are always recommentations .-.

56 replies since 10/7/2013, 18:00   415 views